Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, is a practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the exterior of her vagina. Respected by healers around the globe, yoni steaming is an opportunity to reconnect with your body and utilise the wisdom of plant medicine to heal your cycle.
All Ingredients are 100% Organic and should be steamed using purified water as tap water contains heavy metals and chemicals.
An all rounder for women who are new to steaming and want to experience the cleansing and relaxation benefits of this practice.
Ingredients: Rosemary, Lavender, Oregano, Calendula, Basil, Rose Petals, Burdock Root, Yarrow, Red Clover, Damiana, Mugwort, Wormwood and Chamomile, Love.
A beautiful blend for the wise woman, the Crone. One who has seen things come and go, including her menstrual flow.
Ingredients: St Johns Wort, Motherwort, Sage, Horsetail, Lavender, Calendula, Rose Petals, Fennel, Love
Designed to bring harmony and restoration to hormonal imbalances. Reconnect with your body and cycle by clearing any unwanted physical, spiritual or emotional blockages. Crafted from traditional herbs known to assist with the menstrual cycle.
Ingredients: Rose Petals, Rosemary, Oregano, Basil, Chaste Tree, Red Clover, Wild Yam, Lavender, Yarrow, Love.
New Moon (Fertility)
Perfect for women trying to conceive. A mix of herbs known to assist in the process of natural fertility. A perfect way to relax and create space for a new being.
Ingredients: Chamomile, Lavender, Red Clover, Rose Petals, Fennel, Yarrow, Sage and Raspberry leaf
Soothe, Calm and Clear your sacred space. This blend has been created to balance the PH and help fight bacterial build up.
Ingredients: Rosemary, Lavender, Chamomile, Yarrow, Nettle, Oregano & Rose Petals
Please note: For this steam you will require 3-6 steams to be done daily over a 3-6 day period depending on the severity of the infection.
Soothe and revitalise your reproductive system with the ancient practice of yoni steaming. For millennia, women have shared this knowledge among one another, inspiring each other to connect with, love and heal our bodies. Today, countless women are rediscovering the practice, along with its vast and varied benefits. Yoni steams have been found throughout history to:
- Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with The Arvigo Techniques of Mayan Abdominal Therapy.
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
- Treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assist with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assist with the healing of haemorrhoids.
- Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and works to maintain healthy odor.
- Relieve symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
- Release stored emotions and tap into the energy that is our creative potential.
Does yoni steaming really make that much of a difference?
Yes! Women experience life-changing benefits as a result of yoni steaming.
Yoni steaming is about more than uterine health, and it is certainly more than a beauty treatment. The practice brings a reconnection to the female body and to the wisdom of plant medicine. It is an opportunity for women to celebrate and cherish our bodies, and learning to enjoy our wombs as the beautiful, sacred center from which we radiate our capacity to change the world. Yoni steaming is also about women taking back ownership of our personal health, and utilising our intuition, as well as gifts from the Earth, to support and nourish our well-being. This is also about trusting the wisdom of generations of women, elevating their perspectives as not only valid, but integral to our health.